10 chicken wings
3 Tbsp dark soy sauce
1.5 Tbsp sesame oil
1.5 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp chinese cooking wine
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Marinate overnight or at least 4-5 hours before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375 deg F.
- Coat baking tray with double layer of alumnimum foil.
- Spray tray with cooking oil.
- Lay chicken wings on tray, topside up.
- After about 20 minutes, turn chicken wings.
- After about 10 minutes, turn chicken wings again. Wings should be topside up again.
- Turn oven to "Low Broil" for the last 5 minutes, do watch to make sure they don't burn.
- Serve with rice.
Notes:Steps 7-9 seem a bit troublesome but worth the effort to avoid the chicken wings sticking to the tray due to the honey in the marinade. Doing it will help you get shiny, well-glazed, finger-licking good chicken!